VDO gnx gauges

V6s

anybody know where i can get these worked on. speedo not working correctly.

2 years ago I sent mine to NSI, Inc., P.O. Box 4281, 1336 Oakland Ave., Greensboro, NC 27403 Phone 336-273-2881. They charged me $123 + $13 shipping to repair my speedometer but the odometer broke again within 1.5 years. I don't know how long the warranty lasted. I could have bought a new speedometer for that price but I wanted to keep the one that I had.

Reactions: V6s
I've used North Hollywood Speedo & Clock to rebuild my VDO speedo. Still working great!
6111 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91606,
Phone: +1 818-761-5136

Reactions: V6s
oh ok thanks guys. how much did you guys pay? i know the price might be different for my gauges but just trying to get a ballpark figure.

The work done to mine was a little more extensive. I had them recalibrate the speedo to kilometers and a new face plate in KM's made up too. Also had the trip meter calibrated to kilometers. Keep in mind that I live in Canada and the speeds are all posted in kilometers per hour, not miles per hour. Believe it cost me just over $200.

2 years ago I sent mine to NSI, Inc., P.O. Box 4281, 1336 Oakland Ave., Greensboro, NC 27403 Phone 336-273-2881. They charged me $123 + $13 shipping to repair my speedometer but the odometer broke again within 1.5 years. I don't know how long the warranty lasted. I could have bought a new speedometer for that price but I wanted to keep the one that I had.
Turns out the higher wattage bulb I put in there melted the odometer gears. They got it all fixed for $135. This car is expensive.

ok guys first thanks for the past feedback. after getting my new trans installed my mechanic told me that i need to replace the wire from the my cluster thats the reason its not working. so where can i get a replacement one anybody have an idea

ok wasnt sure if the stock cluster used a different cable than the vdo cluster but thanks