Twin turbo Transam

they sell those hatches aftermarket, and they did make 500 something 88 notchback GTA's, my buddy steve had a red one. Nice killer car.

is the rear hatch the ferrari style hatch?? i know the produced a few T/As with a custom rear hatch.....btw i love your setup

Thanks it is a factory notchback, they were only made in 1988 and only 624 were produce.

Update on the car: had it on the dyno on the 26th of sept with Mr. hartline behind the laptop, but ran in to a good few issues that kept us from making any full boost pulls. As of last week all the bugs seem to be worked out and the car is making 20psi off the gates so im hoping to get her strapped back on to the dyno next wednesday to give you guys some solid numbers

Hey guys, update on the car is i had her back on the rollers for the second time and again ended up battling and few more issues and running outta time As of now ALL boost leaks are resloved and car seems to be spooling perfectly. I had dyno video which i was gonna post but it got recorded over accidentaly. I do have some street video, so here you go. The last vid is a 4th gear roll on throttle and an accidental lane change at about 130km. Sorry for the shoty camera work but i dont blame him for wanting to grab the cage at that point lol. 1st through 4th are useless without the traction control setup.
Enjoy!!!

Cal i emailed you twice but didnt get a responce not sure if got them or if im sending them to the correct adress. Let me know if you did.

Thanks for sharing the vids, I think I'm in love with your car!:eek: Seriously, this car should be in a magazine, send some high res pics to Rick Jensen at GM High Tech Performance.:cool:

Wow. What an awesome car. I like everything about this project. Looks great with those wheels too.