Twin Turbo LS Gbody

Update

image.jpg

Any part numbers on the frame mounts and how they fit? I am currently researching this now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice build , very similar to what I just got done , what computer you going with ? I have mine up and running NA . I'm down to just needed to get fuel system ready for E85 and build turbo kit

Love the bottom end of that motor, 4 bolt mains with additional 2 cross-bolts. I to love my v6, but I'm told a couple low 10s passes on with a fully forged rotating assembly and my new rebuild will have a short life my car weighs 3800lbs with me in it.

If I ever get a chance, I will purchase a roller 84-87 Buick Turbo Regal and either put a 3800 series 2/3 block in it or a 4.8L LS(i believe the engine code is LF4).

IMG_3246.PNG

made the power stock 4.8 block z06 heads ls9 cam 19psi of boost not even 19 deg timing e85 twin 61mm on3 Turbo's th350 PTC MS3 pro ecu

Last edited:
Will you be adding the AC? Is this a project you did on your own from start to finish? Looks like a very clean setup Chris.

I'm told a couple low 10s passes on with a fully forged rotating assembly and my new rebuild will have a short life my car weighs 3800lbs with me in it.
Tune it correctly, and prove the naysayers wrong!

Looks great, had a question about the exhaust that you wound up using, how was the clearance on the heaterbox.. Any more pics would be nice and by now I'm sure you have the A/C installed, any pictures on that as well...