Twin project here.

Dave Burns

Kinda new to posting/checking in here on a regular basis. But my interest has been sparked, mainly due to this section fitting my current project. Lotsa Chevy stuff here, no problem with that. I like em' all. But on my end I am actually doing a 350" BUICK with twin turbos. Getting close now, parts pile is high. Gonna have to start assembling soon. I am about to run outa stuff to buy ;)

Basic deal, twin T3/4 hybrids, blo thru with a Holley carb. Going in a 67' GS with a S7W chassis under it. Hoping to boost it into the 11's :wink: :wink: .

Just wanted to re-introduce myself to yall. Back to reading/catching up.

i dont think running 11's is going to be the issue .........but you may be suprised and end up running faster than that!!!!!!

Yeaaaaaaaa, I hope it runs a bit better than 11's. I was just being a little lippy on accounta I'm using a 350" Buick ;) . The cars good, and really light for a mild steel car, it should be fast. I need to get a few more things done and get the certification finished up. I wanna change out the aluminum firewall, about next. Just a little more added protection, and the rules make note of it in the book. Getting the car to hook on 10" tires is gonna be fun I'm sure. But if it ain't hard, wheres the challenge ? :cool: Thanks for the reply............

If you have not been to The Turbo Forums.com then you might want to check out the gm section over there...lotssssssss of info,
A CSU blo thru carb is what you might want to research since I hear they are flawless on the setup for turbo cars...saves all the hassles of tuning...:cool:

As soon as I started talking blo-through to a buddy of mine, he sent me directly there. I have been a member there for quite a while now and agree with you................... there is a TON of info over there.

Sounds like a great project. We are going with a CSU blow through carb on our GN, got to be different. Keven from CSU called last Sunday to go over our setup and said 550 RWH should be no problem. Now talk about service, he called on his dime on the weekend. Good luck and keep us posted.

Jim