Turnpike tonight

Hoping for next week at Panera Bread. Perfect weather for tonite though. Heading to the movies with the family tonite.

I was there around 7:30 and walked around for about an hour. Surprised there weren't more cars seeing it was such a nice night. Not knowing what you guy's look like I can't say I saw anyone but I did see Allan G's car......that has to be on heck of a ride!!! I don't think I could control myself driving that car on the streets! I'd be in jail or dead in no time.

I was there around 7:30 and walked around for about an hour. Surprised there weren't more cars seeing it was such a nice night. Not knowing what you guy's look like I can't say I saw anyone but I did see Allan G's car......that has to be on heck of a ride!!! I don't think I could control myself driving that car on the streets! I'd be in jail or dead in no time.

Tony(TBlaze), Brian(Bison), Dave Reed and Alex all showed up at some point during the night.

Tony(TBlaze), Brian(Bison), Dave Reed and Alex all showed up at some point during the night.

Didn't see Bison there as I do know what he looks like. Next time I'll just hang at your car till you show up and tell me to stop drooling on it!:p

Didn't see Bison there as I do know what he looks like. Next time I'll just hang at your car till you show up and tell me to stop drooling on it!:p
I'm surprised we didn't meet. I was near my car most of the night.

I will be out a lot more this year.

Allan G.

I'm surprised we didn't meet. I was near my car most of the night.

I will be out a lot more this year.

Allan G.

I imagine I will catch you at some point then. I gotta hear that car of yours when you show up or go to leave!

Panera Bread cruise right down the street this Saturday May 19th. Will be there if the weather is good. BK cruise later on.

I would like to try and make it this weekend.

BTW - Cracked a front Billet Specialties rim on the way up to my buddy/fabricators house before the pike. Never saw this before but was lucky enough to get it welded and fixed for the night.

Allan G.