turbobuick.com nats 2012 THS roll call

I was the only car ready to run ths, so instead of running myself I switched entry to xtsm and became cannon fodder! Oh well Patrick had been "converted" to xtsm before I got there

hey now............................

The only reason i switched to Xtsm was because there was only 2 THS cars. That would have been you and me. I just wanted to race even tho it was like being the ham bone in a room full of pit bulls............

If there would have been just one more ths entry i would have ran it.

Patrick, I was not being critical at all, it was a failed attempt at humor...it did make the most sense, we were legal for xtsm but JD and the others were not legal for ths, so it was either 3 and 2 in two classes or 5 in one class...... to be honest I don't think I want to race you anymore!! I think you beat me at least 3 or 4 times in a row on Friday, I have no doubt you would clean my clock out on the street, your car had to be the most consistent on street tires...and your lights were good too. I had a lot of fun, I was very happy running tsr and tai and appreciate you running tai as well... not sure when I will get to another buick race but look forward to seeing you and JD again soon!!

Patrick, I was not being critical at all, it was a failed attempt at humor...it did make the most sense, we were legal for xtsm but JD and the others were not legal for ths, so it was either 3 and 2 in two classes or 5 in one class...... to be honest I don't think I want to race you anymore!! I think you beat me at least 3 or 4 times in a row on Friday, I have no doubt you would clean my clock out on the street, your car had to be the most consistent on street tires...and your lights were good too. I had a lot of fun, I was very happy running tsr and tai and appreciate you running tai as well... not sure when I will get to another buick race but look forward to seeing you and JD again soon!!

IT's all good john i had a blast racing! This is my second time ever truly racing my car. I usally just do the test and tune crap and not worry about lights consistant numbers and stuff. So i surprised the heck out of myself too. Last yr in BG in the THS was my first. So i have learned a lot.

hopping over to the Xtsm class was pretty kewl. Those guys appreciated it to have enough cars for a decent race.