Turbo Regal Picture Thread

One of the black brick. Shot during a six hour road trip to Carmel, CA. Exactly two years ago.

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

My frame off 87 t type
1434172576895.jpg

Nice!
I never knew that a frame and wheels could look so sexy.:eek::D

I appreciate that. Means a lot coming from someone who makes the impressive pieces you do my friend.

that combo is beautiful. what springs did you use?. looks great need to drop mine. also where did you get the center caps. ?

that combo is beautiful. what springs did you use?. looks great need to drop mine. also where did you get the center caps. ?
Thanks. Used Eibach springs. Had to cut a coil out of the front since I took a lot of weight out of the front end and it didn't settle right. Rides and handles nice. Center caps came from an ebay seller. GM restoration caps with silver power 6 overlays.

gotcha perfect stance, not to low not to high still waiting for one GTA wheel from classic industries that's on back order. I also in have get the center caps I see them on ebay also.

Thanks. No, they are stock GN outer bumpers. I had the bumperettes shaved and then they were painted to match. Not a fan of fiberglass bumpers.