TURBO BUICKS AT OLD TOWN FEB. 28th

batmansbuick

Superhero
The 11th Annual Turbo Buicks show at Old Town, Kissimmee FL on Sunday, Feb. 28th 10am - 3pm

Make plans now to attend the largest Turbo Buick only show in Florida. This event is open to all Turbo Buick powered vehicles including 89 TTA's and Hybrids, we want to see everything. Remember, this is NOT a judged show with trophies, but a casual cruise-in for Turbo Buick owners across the state to meet and exchange info on setups and performance. Starts at 10am and you can come and go as you please.

This event is FREE, proceeds from raffle and/or 50/50 will go to the New Hope for Kids Charity. Last year attendees raised nearly $700 for them and we hope to have more in 2010.

Any vendors or private individuals who would like to donate TR related can pm me for info. Also, feel free to empty your garage of used TR parts to sell.
More details in the coming days, but make plans now, lets bust the 50 car mark!

Old Town is an entertainment complex with lots of shopping, dining and thrill rides located on US 192 in Kissimmee, just east of Disney.

Attachments

• boprow-403x271.jpg
    boprow-403x271.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 328
  • buickfield-409x243.jpg
    buickfield-409x243.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 347
  • cktrlineup-405x243.jpg
    cktrlineup-405x243.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 341
  • ttarow-399x259.jpg
    ttarow-399x259.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 349
Hopefully we don't get put on the back lot!!

Would be nice to be in front of the shops so all can SEE!!!!!

Will be there hopefully with a few FREINDS!!!

thanks JD

drive over

i went to this a few years ago and the turnout was good..my car is not a show car but if anyone wants to meet up for the drive over call me..
i'm in st pete..727 366 4044 john...i'll do it again for the kids

Hoping for the magic 50+ car turnout, remember this is not a judged show with awards, just a friendly get together for TB owners, so even if you have a car that you don't think is 'show ready', who cares? Bring it! We love to see projects etc. Hybrids and TTA's too!

Show page....

Old Town Turbo Buick show

There will be a bunch of us racing our Buicks at the Need2Speed, dead hookers track rental 2/27 in the eve at 5 pm. This will be at Bradenton Motorsports Park ,in case you are traveling the day before and need something to do.

Starting to get the raffle donations in and confirmations that items are on the way. RJC, G-Body Parts, Hartline, Special Additions, etc.

Hope to see everyone on Sunday, Feb. 28th....

Attachments

• oldtownflyer-1.jpg
    oldtownflyer-1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 230
Less than a week to go, charity raffle with items from RJC, Hartline, Highway Stars NOS4GN, Palumbo Motorsports, Special Additions and more at 2pm.

Show starts at 10am this Sunday. Best way to enter Old Town is to turn in on Florida Plaza Blvd. which will take you to the back area of Old Town by the roller coaster. Old Town is located on US192 just east of I-4
Old Town: Shopping, Dining, Entertainment Attraction, Amusement Park and Car Cruises in Kissimmee, Florida

Weather is looking good, 68 degrees and no rain.

Had a few questions on V8 GN conversions and you are welcome to come. One of our members with a Buick 455 in a 87 GN should be there.

South Florida Caravan

Hi Guys,

I am thinking about heading up there more than likely very early on Sunday morning. If anyone else wants to get together to have a South Florida Caravan heading up would be great. I will start another post in this section to see if it can generate some more interest directly.

Regards,
Shev

We will be racing at Bradenton Saturday and plan on stopping by on our way back through Sunday.