turbo buick collection

1quicksix

hey guys here is some of the collection this was taken last summer in front of my house the gn has 23K on it, the rosewood has 27k, and the gold on has 57k its a limited with the half console and leather seats with the black out trim very rare

Attachments

• buick.jpg
    buick.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 637
actually at the time they were my fathers .. but he has since sold the two turbo regals . . and added a 6k mile gn to the collection

Awesome!

Beautiful collection! I have two of the same myself :D

Black 87GN & gold 87 Limited T

And I now own that Rosewood Chrome T on the right...

Still can't believe how nice this car is inside, outside, and underneath-- actually started to choke up when they unloaded it off the transport into my driveway (I bought it sight unseen)... :redface:

T-Tops, chrome, and bucket seats-- all wrapped up in my favorite color (and the best nearly unblemished factory paint I've ever seen). Had high 26k, now just a touch under 27k miles. Looks more like 27 hundred miles.

Sure was fun at a recent TR meet-- besides a Turbo TA, it was about the only non-black car there. Arrived late and could not get out of the car there were that many people crowding around even before I was able to park it. That says lots to me about the colorful T's and potential following compared with the GN's (maybe not today, but soon, especially when you compare 1,547 T versus 20,193 GN production).

Anyway, I am still searching for any previous owners (before Kevin and Bob in NY before that) just to establish dates and provenance (and maybe a bit of history/color commentary).

Please PM me if you can help complete the story! Many thanks in advance.

Sorry to ramble-- I just love my car... :biggrin:

Doug

GNXcess said:
Still can't believe how nice this car is inside, outside, and underneath-- actually started to choke up when they unloaded it off the transport into my driveway (I bought it sight unseen)... :redface:

T-Tops, chrome, and bucket seats-- all wrapped up in my favorite color (and the best nearly unblemished factory paint I've ever seen). Had high 26k, now just a touch under 27k miles. Looks more like 27 hundred miles.

Sure was fun at a recent TR meet-- besides a Turbo TA, it was about the only non-black car there. Arrived late and could not get out of the car there were that many people crowding around even before I was able to park it. That says lots to me about the colorful T's and potential following compared with the GN's (maybe not today, but soon, especially when you compare 1,547 T versus 20,193 GN production).

Anyway, I am still searching for any previous owners (before Kevin and Bob in NY before that) just to establish dates and provenance (and maybe a bit of history/color commentary).

Please PM me if you can help complete the story! Many thanks in advance.

Doug
Jerk................ you have the best color combo on the planet......jerk jerk.... :eek: :wink: :rolleyes:

GNXcess said:

Doug
Ramble on.......that's cool! :biggrin:

That is an awesome combo with t-tops too.

I'm guessing it has a red interior as well.

Thanks for sharing.