Tta Is Alive!!!!!!!!!!

jdsgnx

last nite was the first nite out with the car since last year when a bad injector took out a piston which in turn hurt the block beyond repair!!!

the weather was PERFRCT!!!!!! low 60's high 50's

had the car set at 17lbs boost and base time 23/21 with Eric new Y band chip

1st pass soft launch 2lbs 1.74 60ft went 7.40 at 93 1/8 and 11.50 @ 118 RICH!!!!!!!!!! 10.2 on y band and 800+ going threw the traps

2nd pass 3/4 lb launch 1.59 on M/T DRAG RADAILS!!!!! went 7.10@ 95 1/8 and 11.30@ 119 1/4 same boost 17lbs!!!!!!!!!!

this still using stock ecm, 60lb inj,67 turbo, and a MASS AIR SENSOR!!!!!!!

want to get about 6 more pass just to make sure every thing is good before I turn it up!!

will keep you all posted have a few more T/T and track rentals to go

so glad things are coming together I want to give big THANKS to Don Cruz for a new girdled short block and Razor for the BEST alky kit AROUND hands DOWN!!!!!!!!

thanks JD

Yah,
Its alive and now both wheels spin even in the burnout box !!;)

Glad to see you had fun.(now turn it up):eek:

Congrats JD.

Make some more shake-down passes.... and sneak up on that boost a tune some....

Keep us updated.

I'm jealous.

Up Date!!!!!!

New girdled motor, steel crank,good rods,diamond pistons,new heads done by champion,9/11 3600 con, fresh tranny, and a spoll in the rear, same cam as before, new 65lb injectors and eric new y band chip

went to track tonite made 5 passes

11.5@ 117
11.3 @122
11.4@117
11.3@117
11.2@118

all at 18lbs and foot brake launch 0 to 5 lbs best 60ft was 1.62 last pass

had a little trouble with power logger didn't get to record any runs but in the 800's going threw the traps.

next time need to get the P/L working and start adding a few lbs at a time

will keep you all posted thanks JD!!!!!!!!

more boost !!!!

New girdled motor, steel crank,good rods,diamond pistons,new heads done by champion,9/11 3600 con, fresh tranny, and a spoll in the rear, same cam as before, new 65lb injectors and eric new y band chip

went to track tonite made 5 passes

11.5@ 117
11.3 @122
11.4@117
11.3@117
11.2@118

all at 18lbs and foot brake launch 0 to 5 lbs best 60ft was 1.62 last pass

had a little trouble with power logger didn't get to record any runs but in the 800's going threw the traps.

next time need to get the P/L working and start adding a few lbs at a time

will keep you all posted thanks JD!!!!!!!!

Turn it up !!!! :mad:

tta iz alive WOW!!!!

Nice #'s. Glad to see that 123 mph. It is coming around. Did'nt ya run 10's on razors stock bottom end 109 for like a year pretty much beating it almost every week? Without all the ninja death stuff at that.

Nice #'s. Glad to see that 123 mph. It is coming around. Did'nt ya run 10's on razors stock bottom end 109 for like a year pretty much beating it almost every week? Without all the ninja death stuff at that.

Did you happen to read that I was ONLY!!! running 18lbs of boost and this was a all new combo that these where ONLY shake down run's and not sure all what Ninja death stuff except for a stronger short block to be safer????????

thanks JD

times

Did you happen to read that I was ONLY!!! running 18lbs of boost and this was a all new combo that these where ONLY shake down run's and not sure all what Ninja death stuff except for a stronger short block to be safer????????

thanks JD

I think that is great bud. Happy for ya. Just your the one that is always saying you don't need NINJA DEATH STUFF. How much can the gn compression pistons and felblows take over 18 lbs? :wink: