TTA fuel return line

Luke, you got any picks of the downpipes underneath the car where it connects to the exhaust?

It's a new turbo just installed last night. New oil feed with correct brass fitting. There's no oil in the exhaust housing. He said the motor has always smoked. Rings, cracked piston or perhaps valve guide seals are all I can think of

image.jpg
image.jpg
No band clamps came with exhaust so it's just wired up temporarily until the clamps come in.

thanks for the pics, do you think subframe connectors will fit with the larger downpipes? also what was your old turbo the stock one?

I'm not running any sub frame connectors. Not sure on that. The turbo was a te60 which I was hoping was bad. Swapped for the stock turbo which didn't help. New turbo is a 6266.

thanks for the pics, do you think subframe connectors will fit with the larger downpipes? also what was your old turbo the stock one?
On my 9k tta i had kenne brown double diamond weld in subframe connectors and a THDP for the TTA The pipe that comes near the body seam was 1/8th inch away and it rubbed until i put rubber in. Would be smartest to install the pipe then weld the subframe connectors in, that way they are the farthest from each other

Luke- good luck

Thanks Brian. I'm building a stout motor for my Ttype at the moment so the TTA will have to wait till next year to be sorted out. Gonna try and get a complete interior over the winter for it though.