Tta #595

turbozim

Hello all, I'm new to the forum, just bought TTA #595. It is a nice 37000 mile car, leather and t-tops with a few minor mods. I plan to baby this car but i'm also gonna have some fun with it. I can't wait to hear that turbo in person. I'm haved it shipped up north from Texas, hopefully get it within a couple weeks. I don't think i'll be driving it much until the weather straightens out up here probably May or June. I owned a 88 GTA 350 in high school but sold it in college. I've wanted another TA ever since.

Congrats on the purchase! Your going to love it. Post up some pictures when you get it home. The best platform for the turbo 6 hands down. Now bring it on out to the TTA reunion this summer! Be a part and make history with the car! :cool:

man you are gonna LOOOOVE this car.
I too had a firebird in highschool and sold it to a friend for 500 bucks after I had the shop put a new rad in for 400 bucks. I told him he bought a rad with a free attached car lol.

I love TTA's and am addicted to the turbo sound and feeling

this is way more fun than a 350 car. I have one of those too cause its not white, and for sure the tta is way more fun to drive.