TSM Rules

Hey Kevin do U have too run power steering or is manual optional? Thanks.

Tony, right now power steering is required. Soon, past TSM points racers will vote on rule changes. Something tells me this issue may come up. If you are making a TSM car, I would hold off on the ps part until the rule is voted on. All the TSM rule talk happens on the T6P site in the TSM section.

Thanks Kevin. I am trying to get prices together right now. I am not sure what I am going to build for a 2nd car. Its between a faster GN or a SS Outlaw Car. If I turned the Atomic GN into a TSM I have to find doors, install wiper motor and put p/s back on. I cannot put the backseat back in either because of the way the cage was installed? I can build another car faster than it takes to redo this car. How was your move?? Are you all settled in? Keep in touch.

Thanks Kevin. I am trying to get prices together right now. I am not sure what I am going to build for a 2nd car. Its between a faster GN or a SS Outlaw Car. If I turned the Atomic GN into a TSM I have to find doors, install wiper motor and put p/s back on. I cannot put the backseat back in either because of the way the cage was installed? I can build another car faster than it takes to redo this car. How was your move?? Are you all settled in? Keep in touch.

Go with the TSM car!

I'm not moving until next month. Thanks for asking though!

Nah, it won't be as good in 09. You won't have #1 or #2 running again..

I know TSM is losing a couple / few great competitors for 09, and while they will truely be missed, there is going to be ALOT of new blood in 09. Not to mention the first 8 sec TSM pass is still up for grabs.