TR Custom Parts Thanksgiving Week sale!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Thanksgiving Weekend Sale!
Starts 11/23/16 thru 11/28/16

Lots of stuff going on sale here! Headers, Super Extreme Front Mount Intercooler, Dual 3" Polished Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust, Aluminum valve covers, Aluminum radiators, Stock and Stroker Crankshafts and Stroker Crankshaft Kits, Billet aluminum Pulleys, Polished Aluminum Battery Covers, Throttle body / Plenum Combo.

Spohn Suspension Products - Submit your order with only Spohn Products on it, choose the money order option for payment and we will then invoice you with the discounted pricing. Some items are 15% off and some are 5% off. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50 on Spohn products. Discounts will be refunded upon placing the order. Email us first if you want to know what discounts apply to the parts you want to order.

UMI Suspension Products - We are currently carrying their rear shock tower brace kit and rear coilover bracket kit. 10% off discount will apply and is already fixed on the site. FREE SHIPPING

We MAY depending on what products you want, might be able to do some discount on package deals. Send us your requests via email and we will get back to you. Don't wait as sale is over Monday 11/28/16! mhueffman@snet.net is best email to reach us.

Best present for the holiday
- Bad Ass fender covers, perfect if you are not sure what your loved one needs for his Turbo Regal. This product can be used by anyone that has one of these cars and only decision to make is if you need one for car with a hood emblem or not! There will be a substantial price increase on December 1st so order now! We also sell these covers for many other cars.

Last edited:
I was going to order a UMI rear shock tower brace, but it's cheaper to buy it straight from UMI's Ebay store, as they have free shipping. Any chance you would match their price of $116.99 ( shipped )?

Is there a discount code that we enter at check out? Or is pricing marked down.... I’m looking at the BadAss Fender cover and a dual fan set up.

All these inquiries, and no response... It's Black Friday, right? I was trying to support a vendor from here, but I guess I'll buy elsewhere.