TR Custom Parts Hoodskinz Sale thru Dec 31 2016

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Started a sale on stock appearing logo Hoodskinz last week. $249 regular price, sale price is $189. This is just for the stock appearing logo ONLY. For those that don't know about these, they are powder coated aluminum hood liners that replace the stock GM ones that deteriorate as soon as you put them on and are just about impossible to clean. All details on our site at http://buickgn.com/Hoodskinz.htm

Below pic shows one installed on my GN. Other logos are available but they are the regular price. We have already sold out existing stock so about a two week wait on these.

openhood.jpg

Mark are these a fortune to ship? I'm interested.
aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hello people; Stupid question but isn't this a way to hold more heat in the engine area? They look good but I don't like the aluminum.
IBBY

Aluminum dissipates heat much better than steel. The heat is a non issue. I have one of these and its a great product.

But this thread is not a technical discussion thread. It's a vendor special thread right?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Is the insulation already applied, or does the purchaser apply it? I checked out the website and it was stated that there is one roll in the box, so I assume the purchaser has to apply it.

Insulation is already applied. Hoodskinz is ready to install out of the framing it is shipped in. You MAY want to add a 10th hole in between the two middle retainer holes if you are concerned about clearance. The hole is already in the bracing of the hood. Just measure carefully and drill the hole. The supplied fasteners hold the Hoodskinz tighter the bracing of the hood better than the GM ones.

Hey Mark, where are these shipped from? I'd be in for two. Im in RI and would pick up...thanks...Mike

Last edited:
hello people; I went to your site and it looks like a nice product. Too bad for me as my up pipe would definitely dent it.
IBBY

Mine hit so I modded the uppioe. No big deal, if it hits it's ever so slight

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk