TOWNE LAKE CAR SHOW FEB. 25TH

86TexasT

Towne Lake Car Show Feb. 25th. in Cypress , Texas . . ONLY 125 entries so fill out form ( see attached) & mail in ASAP if you plan on going. I will be there with my T Type, Jeff Williams is bringing his '87 T, Omar is signed up. Hope to see you there.

Attachments

• TOWNE LAKE CAR SHOW FORM.pdf
    56 KB · Views: 173
If you plan to go, Mail the entry form in asap, they will park us together, I will get there about 8:30 am

Save me a spot James. I'll be leaving early to get there.
Looking forward to seeing you, David. You have not met Robert, or Omar, so you'll get to meet at least (2) other Turbo Brothers. Hoping Andrew, Jerryl, Noel, Joseph, Ed, and others will show up also.

May I ask for GPS purposes. The address at the top says 19201, yet the address in the description says 1921. Which is it?
Thanks.

Should we get some type of confirmation on our registration or do we just show up? Sent my entry money way back. Just curious.

I have not received any confirmation either , we should receive a packet in the mail, but I will email Joe Incognito today, seems to be best way to communicate with him.

Any luck Robert? I have not received confirmation, or a return phone call from Joe. I guess he really is " Incognito " :D

I had to call again, but did get an email from Ann confirming my car entry #42, I have her checking on David and Robert for their entry confirmations, as well.

OK, here's the confirmed information.
Robert - car #25 your arrival time is 8am
David - car #41 your arrival time is 8:30am
James - car #42 my arrival time is 8:30am
Omar - I did not check his info, as he is not on the forum. He may have his confirmation??

So if we all get there at 8am, we "should" be able to park together. Robert has been to this show before, and I believe he knows Joe, so maybe he can work this out, since 8am is his arrival time.

Excited there are going to be some Buicks there. I was there last year with my wifes 72 Super beetle and will also bring my 05 GTO this year as well. My GN isn't quite show car worthy at this moment but hopefully next year. It was a very quality show last year.

Omar is signed up, bringing his GN and a friends Mustang, I have a friend bringing a '66 Mustang GT 350 clone, I emailed Joe Incognito, told him we wanted to park in back next to grass area, I`m bringing a small canopy & chairs. have 10 spaces reserved so far. let me know if we need more. - see y`all there