Torque converter recommendation?

Backndagame

Well changed set up this winter. I have a jimmy transmission built. I have a vigilante multidisc lu with a 9.5 3200 stall. The car was a dog out of the hole. With a 66cpt turbo (turbo came with car still ran 11.30 at 25# on foot brake) Changed turbo to pte 6466. Fuel is a racetronix340dp ,60 # injectors , champion irons, 218 roller cam,alcohol ,forged bottomend, ta headers, pte slic intercooler, sd2 chip. So what size convertor and stall? The old setup the car was a dog out of the hole and pulled like freight train about 30' out. Thanks for any input

I recommend calling Dave Husek 516-285-1103. He won't steer you wrong or sell you something you don't need.

Well changed set up this winter. I have a jimmy transmission built. I have a vigilante multidisc lu with a 9.5 3200 stall. The car was a dog out of the hole. With a 66cpt turbo (turbo came with car still ran 11.30 at 25# on foot brake) Changed turbo to pte 6466. Fuel is a racetronix340dp ,60 # injectors , champion irons, 218 roller cam,alcohol ,forged bottomend, ta headers, pte slic intercooler, sd2 chip. So what size convertor and stall? The old setup the car was a dog out of the hole and pulled like freight train about 30' out. Thanks for any input
Not sure why you would change turbos at 11.30s but how does the car react with the 64?and which 66 did you have?

If you want the correct converter for the application message me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was the cheap gn1 turbo from china. The 64 is being is in my trunk, just did body bushings complete suspension ,fp,lines, headers, sd2,powerlogger, car is still on stands from winter

Give me a call. I can set you up with the right converter for your setup. I can upgrade your vig multi if you want to stay with a lock-up. My 3521 HF would work well with the vig upgrade. If looking for non lockup, I have a few choices depending on budget. Call me any time to discuss.

David
516-285-1103

Dave did his magic to my 5 disc. Good coupling and torque multiplication. The coupling is evident when your at full throttle.Pulls much harder.