Time Flies By...........Keep it up

jcboxlot

Long time, first time. By the plate date you can tell I’ve been out of the “turbo” business for awhile. Sold my under 20,000 mile ’87 quite some time ago. Mods galore for the day, “light” sub 12’s @ 118 There is a chance someone out here/there still has it. Local PA car and sold local PA ages ago. Hopefully it’s not trashed

Nice to see the pictures and enthusiasm still out there for the great V6!!! That will never be beat

Keep it up, I can guarantee this is an underappreciated car that (unless the world collapses) should be a winner in the future for owners.

I’d share more pictures, but remember the days when there was no cell phone or a digital camera?

Maybe some of the old school peeps remember the early “internet” Buick message boards. Bzzzz bzzzzzz dial up

$17,703 on the original sheet which I still have……amazing

What I'd do again, buy the '89 "white one" as a keeper and store away

It's funny how The turbo Buick world has evolved in the past thirty years. The Turbo Buick shows, get togethers and over all camaraderie has gone down as the number of cars have dwindled. IMHO, we are now in a faze of the declining number of cars starting to level off. Less are being parted out. The value of the ones left are on the rise. People are seeing them as a good investment.

Why? because, ONE thing has NEVER changed.

That tinge of doubt, the driver of the car next to you will have at the red light. Questioning the next thousand feet of asphalt...:)

Happy Spooling.

Mike Barnard