THS sponsors for BG

Clay do you plan on running THS ? Did who ever you sold your THS car to plan on running BG?
DDAY

I have one race and two GNX
One GNX on eBay now
Missed last year had to work was gonna try come this year if get coverage
Know anyone needs a Gnx its a good deal and real one original no mods

We have 2 more vendors who have stepped up . JW racing is in for $250. $50 for top qualifer,$125 for first and $75 runner up. I wont have the other vendor finished till sunday. That brings our total as of now to $1150 plus HR Parts gift certificates,Turbo stitches apparel,BG products and the other vendor I will finish with tomorro. This could be the best payout so far for THS.Support your vendors who have stepped up!!!!
DDay

We have another sponsor for THS , Larry Hodge racing tires. Check him out on Racing junk.com. He is a fellow Buick super stock racer and has actually outsold Jegs on Billet Specialty wheels. He is giving $100 gift certificate for 1st and $50 for second.
DDay

Last edited:
We have another sponsor on board Chris Hogland from Twisted 6 performance will be paying number 1 qualifier $50.00!!
New total is 1750.00!!!! Support the vendors that support our class.
DDay

David, thanks to you for putting forth all the effort to find those great vendors in the community to sponsor THS. Hopefully this will draw more attention and participation to the class. Thanks also to the sponsors, and I hope to see everyone there in 10 days.

Last edited:
David, thanks to you for putting forth all the effort to find those great vendors in the community to sponsor THS. Hopefully this will draw more attention and participation to the class. Thanks also to the sponsors, and I hope to see everyone there in 10 days.

X2