Ths @ bg

SloGN

I'm a ASSHOLE.....
Guys and Gals

I just want to take a minute and thank all of the racers that came out to support the THS race in BG. The car count and et's were very impressive. I had a lot of fun and meet some new faces aswell.

Hope everyone made it home safe and sound!

I hope some one will post the final quailifing ET's ( ladder) and the elimnation results.

Guys and Gals

I just want to take a minute and thank all of the racers that came out to support the THS race in BG. The car count and et's were very impressive. I had a lot of fun and meet some new faces aswell.

Hope everyone made it home safe and sound!

I hope some one will post the final quailifing ET's ( ladder) and the elimnation results.

same here, had a good time..spent way too much time looking at bottom of car vs. talking and meeting more folks...Kip, Collin thanks for running the class...Congrats to David Day and Kevin B. for making it to the final.

I just saw some cars were stolen, that makes me sick...

see you guys next year hopefully. John

I had a great time! It was cool having so many cars.
Already can't wait for next ths season. Had a pretty close field too.

Thanks to everyone involved in the class...from the racers to Kip and Collin.

It was great seeing aquaintances from years past, and meeting other members for the first time. Hope to see everyone again next year. Take care guys and gals.

Congratulations David, once again you proved that consistency pays off.

Congrats to D Day on the win! And Kevin for runner up!
Also commend Sean for his actions, that must have been a difficult decision. Shows true sportsmanship.

And to Jeff, I really hope they nail those guys asap and return her safe and sound. Words cant describe I'm sure.
Maybe with all the cameras and traffic someone saw something that can give a good lead.

Congrats to D Day on the win! And Kevin for runner up!
Also commend Sean for his actions, that must have been a difficult decision. Shows true sportsmanship.

And to Jeff, I really hope they nail those guys asap and return her safe and sound. Words cant describe I'm sure.
Maybe with all the cameras and traffic someone saw something that can give a good lead.

Yes, Sean is a class act!!! I hope we meet again and get a good rematch:) The first race was a mix up and the second race I had a brain fart and forgot to prime the transbrake. Damn car rolled through the beams when I hit the button. I was super pissed after that mistake.

Looks like D Day is still the man to beat!!

Hope to see you back in ths also Clay.

Congrats to DDay making the win. I sure had fun! Good to meet everyone as well. My car kept getting faster, I picked up 9 mph between Thurs and Fri and finally made my first 130 mph pass ever through the stock MAF. I got a break bye in the first round and then was up against KevinB but turned it up too much and got some knock and let out even though we had almost identical reaction times and 60 ft times! I know I got the motor to do it, but still have plenty of tuning to do first to be able to run with the big dogs! Looking forward to next time.

Congrats to DDay making the win. I sure had fun! Good to meet everyone as well. My car kept getting faster, I picked up 9 mph between Thurs and Fri and finally made my first 130 mph pass ever through the stock MAF. I got a break bye in the first round and then was up against KevinB but turned it up too much and got some knock and let out even though we had almost identical reaction times and 60 ft times! I know I got the motor to do it, but still have plenty of tuning to do first to be able to run with the big dogs! Looking forward to next time.

Nice to finally meet you! See ya next year:)

I guess the next THS race is in NC.

The 1/8 mile is gonna bring the feild even closer !

Had a lot of fun, even though we were doing a lot of suspension changes which kept me on my toes but got that figured out now. Wish Lisa's brother had been in our pits earlier we could have made first round. Oh well blew out #3 cylinder on the head gasket first round of B-1. Seems to be a theme for 2011. Anyways have a couple new mods going to try to have on for 2012. Good Times, nice meeting a lot of you and seeing some of you again.