Thought i would say hello to TB.com

Sinister86GN

SinisterDD .com
Hey guys just thought I would say hello, My name is Robert. About a month ago a slightly mod'd 86 GN made its way into the family. We will be making it into quite the beast for this upcoming race season while keeping it some what of a street car. From the first day it came home, we have been slowly adding new parts.:biggrin:
Previous owner ran a 12.8 on low boost with a 2.0+ 60' not using the transbrake or cutout.
Ill post up some pics soon

Welcome to one of the best forums on the internet. enjoy your stay with the turbobuick family

Post pics when you can.

Lots of good info here. Search the site and learn before you burn (head gaskets). ;)

These cars can be like a woman. Sometimes they can put the biggest smile on your face that you could ever imagine. Or, they can take half of what you own and leave you broken hearted. The more you understand how not to piss them off, and what it takes to keep them happy, the more they'll keep that smile on your face.;)

Welcome to the site, and Happy spooling...

Mike Barnard

Motor has head studs and quality gaskets, motor has seen boost in the high teens with no issues. We tend to play with 3800 SII and SIII motors daily so it shouldn't be a huge leap to the 3.8
Thanks for the warm welcome guys

There are a ton of turbo Buick's in and around Chi-town. Welcome to the crew. Are you north or south?