Thought I Would Introduce Myself

GNXJunkie

hey guys, new here, been browsin from afar for a while but thought i would join, from Salt Lake City, UT, been into Gran Nationals for a long time, grew up with a big automotive following family, had cousins showin me some killer rides and the GN and GNX was always a topic of conversation. but more lately the last 6 or 7 months been debating on a new vehicle to buy and been deciding between 3, a 01-03 Nissan Max, 6 speed, a 96 Impala SS, or the 87 Gran National, I have always loved muscle and grown up around it, but a lot of these imports can really scream, which is why i Drive All nissans, but lately been thinkin i gotta get into something with a growl, and thats something imports just cant do, plus i love torque. so ive been researching these 3 and i concluded for a while, that the maxima was my best bet since i work at a nissan dealership and know a lot about them. then i found a SS that was a great price and clean so i was leanin towards that, then, im not gonna lie, went and seen the new Fast and Furious and decided that indefinately i would be in the market for a GN. now it may sound corny, but i never ever ever see a GN around the Salt Lake area, so i could never lean my decision towards this car because i could never see one, hear one, or even be near one. since im around maxima's all the time i see all the options i want, and i do see a SS every once in a while. but after seeing how amazing that looked on the screen and also seeing one at an autorama 2 days before, i set my heart on it, they just look so amazing and know they are of great quality. lookin forward to discussing different topics with everyone and expanding my knowledge of the breed that not so many know about and some that do but just dont realize the potential.

hey guys, new here, been browsin from afar for a while but thought i would join, from Salt Lake City, UT, been into Gran Nationals for a long time, grew up with a big automotive following family, had cousins showin me some killer rides and the GN and GNX was always a topic of conversation. but more lately the last 6 or 7 months been debating on a new vehicle to buy and been deciding between 3, a 01-03 Nissan Max, 6 speed, a 96 Impala SS, or the 87 Gran National, I have always loved muscle and grown up around it, but a lot of these imports can really scream, which is why i Drive All nissans, but lately been thinkin i gotta get into something with a growl, and thats something imports just cant do, plus i love torque. so ive been researching these 3 and i concluded for a while, that the maxima was my best bet since i work at a nissan dealership and know a lot about them. then i found a SS that was a great price and clean so i was leanin towards that, then, im not gonna lie, went and seen the new Fast and Furious and decided that indefinately i would be in the market for a GN. now it may sound corny, but i never ever ever see a GN around the Salt Lake area, so i could never lean my decision towards this car because i could never see one, hear one, or even be near one. since im around maxima's all the time i see all the options i want, and i do see a SS every once in a while. but after seeing how amazing that looked on the screen and also seeing one at an autorama 2 days before, i set my heart on it, they just look so amazing and know they are of great quality. lookin forward to discussing different topics with everyone and expanding my knowledge of the breed that not so many know about and some that do but just dont realize the potential.

If you have to decide between an Impy, Nissan or Buick you shouldnt be here LOL

JUST KIDDING! Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride.

If you have to decide between an Impy, Nissan or Buick you shouldnt be here LOL

JUST KIDDING! Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride.

haha, well i want a new ride for sure, the max seems the most practical since i work on nissans all day and know them like the back of my hand, and since i have a little one the impala gives me the muscle with the 4 door, but then i can have a sweet GN to show the little one and have something for him to work for when he gets older, and i can have him grow up around it, and teach him the ways.

haha, well i want a new ride for sure, the max seems the most practical since i work on nissans all day and know them like the back of my hand, and since i have a little one the impala gives me the muscle with the 4 door, but then i can have a sweet GN to show the little one and have something for him to work for when he gets older, and i can have him grow up around it, and teach him the ways.

You work on Nissans all day, why do it on the weekend? Your last sentence says it all... thats what this hobby is all a bout:biggrin:

There's at least a couple of Utah members, try RJC Racing in the supporting Suppliers list. Imports, huh? Come to your senses.

There's at least a couple of Utah members, try RJC Racing in the supporting Suppliers list. Imports, huh? Come to your senses.

thanks, will do. at least i have half of my senses together, ive been checkin out some of the members rides, and a lot do roll imports as well, i think a majority are nissans too.