The NEW GN & GNX...coming soon America!!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1391463777.576757.jpg
2015 Concept ATS V Coupe / GN /GNX imagine

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. It's exactly what Buick needs to kick start sales to younger buyers. Just like the original. This will be a truly new GN, not a homage to the original, but rather a departure from what is currently offered, like the original.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. It's exactly what Buick needs to kick start sales to younger buyers. Just like the original. This will be a truly new GN, not a homage to the original, but rather a departure from what is currently offered, like the original.
Sounds good the way you put it

Unless they cancel that ridiculous front grill's ass like a stamp I am not a buyer. Rather hope they make the Infiniti Q50 EAU Rouge than a new Buick.

I wonder if this thread will still be going 2 or 3 years from now? When ya'll start realizing that this just isn't going to happen.

AWD version if the GS would be fun this winter. I have an enclave AWD and it really gets around, a lot better than my diesel dually 4x4. I would imagine a sporty manual turbo AWD would be exciting.

Sorry guys but I emailed buick pleading our case and they sad they have zero plans to remake the gn. It's just not gonna happen in my opinion. When's the last time something solid has been written about them doing back? Hope I'm wrong. It just ain't the same without the ole 3800 anyways.

Sorry guys but I emailed buick pleading our case and they sad they have zero plans to remake the gn. It's just not gonna happen in my opinion. When's the last time something solid has been written about them doing back? Hope I'm wrong. It just ain't the same without the ole 3800 anyways.
probably agree, the autoshow circuit came and went and not even a concept vehicle was introduced. Bummer :(

And y'all find this to be a surprise?
I'm sorry but have been trying to tell everybody that Buick wasn't about to bring them back practically from the start of this thread.

Posted to TurboBuick.com from my RAZR MAXX HD

That is a great post.

All the photos posted look like rebranded caddy's. This needs to be different.....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Maybe and this is a big maybe, but what if Buick is telling you guys that's theres no chance of another gn and theyrr just saying that so when they do release it that no automaker will be able to to touch it. Just like in 87. Imho I think that would be smart of them. Hit the market with a badass gn that nobody knew was coming. Or when you ask them if they are going to rerelease the gn they decided that it wouldn't be good to tarnish the gn name but are coming out with something similar just named differently. Idk I love these cars and I guess its just nice to dream of the possibilities.

Clinton

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Maybe and this is a big maybe, but what if Buick is telling you guys that's theres no chance of another gn and theyrr just saying that so when they do release it that no automaker will be able to to touch it. Just like in 87. Imho I think that would be smart of them. Hit the market with a badass gn that nobody knew was coming. Or when you ask them if they are going to rerelease the gn they decided that it wouldn't be good to tarnish the gn name but are coming out with something similar just named differently. Idk I love these cars and I guess its just nice to dream of the possibilities.

Clinton

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

True, could be a rwd turbo Buick in the works as a rebadged Cad but maybe not with the GN nameplate. I'm still hopeful.