THDP, wheel opening moldings, FMICs, stock heads and intake

Just another couple angles to see the other sides, etc.. What size is the piping and what does the core measure? Thanks.

Just another couple angles to see the other sides, etc.. What size is the piping and what does the core measure? Thanks.

Here you go Nick....sorry for the delay, was out of town longer than I thought I would be. Rough measurements on the unit are 23" long from tank to tank end...10.25" wide.....and 5" thick. Pipes are 2.5" as are the inlet and outlet on IC.

Attachments

• IC#1.jpg
    IC#1.jpg
    665.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IC#2.jpg
    IC#2.jpg
    624.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IC#3.jpg
    IC#3.jpg
    948.2 KB · Views: 100
The innercooler that is not painted is a Duttwieler Performance front mount. ESP outlets come out on an angle.

The "non-painted" one is the KB for a TTA....the painted is an ESP for a Buick. Big difference in what fits the nose of a G-body and an F-body of the same era. I worked for the Conley's in the mid to late 90s and have seen just about every OG part for a turbo car....LOL

Can't be that generous Santos....LOL. Size wise the box is about the same for either IC...weight is the only difference. Looking at about $70 with insurance going your way through USPS. Bout $8 in PP fees on top if you go that route. So $278 shipped to your door....in the scheme of things pretty reasonable for a FMIC considering Dutt neck stockers are going for $250 and the only thing special about them is a 60-70 dollar neck. Let me know.

Bumping it up to move that last FMIC.....Black ESP for a Buick.....no plumbing, brackets are included. $200 plus the shipping and fees if PP.

One more bump....black I/C in pics, $200 shipped and PP as a gift. Let the frenzy begin!!! LOL