Thank you Dave Husek!

josh young

Just wanted to take a minute to publicly thank Dave for all his help on my transmission and for being an A plus guy and vendor. He is one of the easiest people to actually answer the phone and get in contact with. I've read many post about him over the years but never had any dealings personally. If anybody needs anything 200r related they should contact Dave Husek, he really does live up to his good reputation. Thanks again Dave! Hope I don't need a trans for a long time but if I do, I know where to go.

X2. Dave is the man and not only for trans stuff either. Great support and always answers the phone.

Can't wait for my transmission to come out to bring it to him. Just want to get electrical gremlins under control before I take it all apart.

Dave is a great guy. He never tries to sell you more than you need. He's actually talked me out of spending more money on parts that weren't necessary. How many vendors will call you after a sale to check up on how everything is going? Dave does

I asked David for some help, I needed a few small items I couldn't find. He sent them to me & when I asked how much I owed he never sent me an amount, couple of times I asked. Hopefully he got the little something I sent him.