TAI at BG

One more and time for bed.

The drawing and eating of the monster cookie.

Hahaha. I'm having a fueling issue. My second fuel pump may not have come on. Injector duty cycle went to 100 %, it did the same thing with my grudge race against JD. Pulled out 10 degrees of timing !!! I ran most of the run on 11 degrees and went 6.36 against his 6.22
Had a great time and got to meet new people!
Last year I won by .0058 against Grey Racer :)
JD and I will do it again in May at the event in NC. ...I'm taking him down! Hahaha. ...let the trash talking begin !

Bryan
add me to the mix,im not going to let you guys come into nc and leave without a fight,,i will be ready,,you guys all seem great and look forward to running you guys again,,

add me to the mix,im not going to let you guys come into nc and leave without a fight,,i will be ready,,you guys all seem great and look forward to running you guys again,,
There is not a better bunch of guys in racing !!
See you there

Bryan

NOW THAT JD RED LIGHTED ON THE PRO TREE,ANY IDEA WHAT IT WILL CHANGE TO NEXT YEAR,,IM NEW HERE BUT CATCH ON QUICKLY,,,LMAO

I pushed the lite RED , last year I left to SOON lets get it straight.... I have to live with that for another YEAR!!
But I did win my 2 out of three with Clint
An Byran !!!!
An still haven't lost a REAL RACE TO BYRAN!!!

I pushed the lite RED , last year I left to SOON lets get it straight.... I have to live with that for another YEAR!!
An Byran !!!!
I FEEL FOR YOU,I WOULD NOT SLEEP,,,YOUR FAST AND DESERVE TO WIN,,,IM LOOKING FORWARD TO RUNNING WITH YOU GUYS IN NC IN MAY,,I WILL HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU.HAD A GREAT TIME I WISH I WOULD OF HUNG OUT WITH YOU GUYS ALL WEEKEND,LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE FUN,

An Byran !!!!
You will lose when I get a clean run !!!
How's that for smack talking ??

:)

Bryan

Good times hanging out this year!

Steve - add me to the club - "I broke at BG and sending my engine to Don"

Let the games begin:D:D I'm going to make sure my car is a little faster next time we meet. I'll have to get some more details about the NC race. Its a haul for me but I might make the trip.

Just thought of a neat thing. Late Fri during qualifying, I blew out a front wheel bearing. I started thinking, well, let me beat the race out of this rotor and throw a new bearing and race in it inside JD's trailer. Richard Clark was walking by, takes one look at the rotor, "that rotor is about done." Well, after realizing the sound advice about the rotor, I put my tools down immediately, called Advance and went and got a new rotor. That saved me so much hassle, and pretty cool he offered the suggestion. JD also helped me yank the brakes off and put them back on. I had the pleasure of packing the bearings once I found my stash of gloves. Thank you Mr. Clark and thanks JD - Good times!

great group of guys I wish I would of hung out with all of these guys all weekend,nice to hear of everyone helping eachother..Richard helped me as well,he has build my motor and now my tranny and more than willing to always be there for advise,,haven't met anyone who wouldn't,,,cant wait to meet up again,,