T-Type at PepBoys on Skibo Rd.

DavidM

I was out this morning and made a stop at PepBoys on Skibo Rd in Fayetteville, NC.
My Upper Radiator Hose made contact with one of my pulleys/belt and made a small gash. I drove up to PepBoys to see if they had a hose in stock. As I pulled in I spotted what looked to be like the tail lights of a GN. I drove up next to the car and parked right beside it, in front of the Service department. I then noticed the chrome front bumper and a decal on the door handle reading, "fast with class" and several T-Type markings.

Before I even had time to get out of my GN, I had a swarm of people from inside the Service Dept coming out to admire the Turbo Regals. Things were said such as, "wow, you never see 2 side by side" or "man! Those are 2 fast cars."

At this point my wife is fed up with all the papparazi.

Hey David, good to talk with you today. Hate you couldn't make it to the show in Garner. Did you ever have a chance to talk with the owner of the TR you saw today?

Regards,
John

Meg's Dad said:
Hey David, good to talk with you today. Hate you couldn't make it to the show in Garner. Did you ever have a chance to talk with the owner of the TR you saw today?

Regards,
John

It was great talking to you aswell. Hopefully we can meet up soon. I did not get a change to talk to the owner. It seems to be that the T-Type was dropped off for services as the owner was not there.
My hose should be coming in on Monday/Tuesday. Should of just went with Gbody Parts' sillicone hose.