Swap meet

proptop

Hey Guy's,
I am new here but been around the Buick world awhile. With that said I am taking a bunch of Buick parts to the MIR spring swap meet. Big items that I am taking are two sets of ported heads, intercooler, turbos (TE44 TE62), injectors, chips and some other stuff. PM me if you would like some more information on these parts.
Thanks,
Bob

Guy's
Update to the list of parts going to Budd's Creek spring swap meet. I am sure there will be some more stuff once I dig it all out. List as follows.
6776 JB turbo with an 85 AR housing (TE67)
Intercooler is a ESP front mount
TCI 3500 RPM convertor 10 in"
PTC 3200 RPM convertor 10"
65 lb low z injectors ECM and two Racetronics chips
42 lb injectors with TT alky chip
36 lb injectors with TT alky chip
Two Buick coolant fans
Stock valve covers

Thanks,
Bob

Sir,
The swap meet is at Maryland International Raceway on the 24 of March. Hope to see you there.
Bob

Swap meet was canceled due to rain. Hopefully, I can get over there on the 15th of April.
Bob

Yes sir,
I made it down there. Did not sell much but gave allot of stuff away. Meet some nice people they wanted to talk about thier cars and wanted me to work on them. I told them that I was not in the buisness to work on cars. Is there a shop or member in the area that does work on these cars? I would like to steer people in that direction.
Thanks,
Bob

Steve V is located in Elberon Va. He is awesome to deal with. He knows these cars really well and can pretty much do anything you want done.

Hopefully, Steve will chime in with his contact information. That way I can pass it on to the people that were wanting to get work done.
Thanks,
Bob

He cell number is in his sig for any post he has made.
It sure is..thanks Matt. I can do alot with these things as long as poeple are patient. I don't do wild combos,I like to stick with what I know. :) But I am willing to listen. I don't turn things out as fast as I used to cause I have a lot to do at the house and an 8month old and NOTHING is more important than daddy time! But I still love my buicks and working on them. Send em my way. I can PM you my email if you like.

Jose gets his GN back this Sunday.