Super Clean T-type

That is nice.
If you can stuff big wheels under these cars without raising it and ruining the ability to drive,I think you've accomplished a lot but to throw some big wheels and raise it to work and can't drive anymore that's defeating a purpose.
This is a good example of making it work
I don't like the raised look either. It looks weird. Long as the wheel well is full and the whole car and wheels look well proportioned....I like it!!!

I don't entertain negativity or engage in silly debates. I'll leave that up to the the people who actually care about your opinion

i drove a car on 24's for the first time recently i hated it. i do not get why youd put rims on that require you to alter your driving to make turns. especially a performance car. (22's are probably less restrictive)
I don't like the whole 24 and up thing. 22's is pushing it. If they made 21's that would be a perfect look....to me that is

I don't entertain negativity or engage in silly debates. I'll leave that up to the the people who actually care about your opinion

Looks good to me - as long as it tucks and doesn't scrape while cornering they are ok.... I hate the clown car look, but that's why I didn't do it to MY car. IMO wheels are so subjective, everyone's going to have their own opinion - I personally don't like a lot of the older drag wheels but thats just me. The style on the blue T is not my favorite but a lot better than A LOT of others I've seen.
Oh and it's not my car so who cares, as long as he likes them. The car itself is local to me and is very clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i also find the mean sleeper nature of tr's to be an odd mix with donk wheels. i did see a gn on silver/black forgiotos i really liked.