Super Bee Got stung

turboplow

So I was on the highway minding my own business trying to figure out where I was needing to go . On my phone and this yellow Dodge Charger Super Bee pulls up next to me trying to race me. I really wasn't wanting to race cause I didn't want to miss my exits. Well I figured it would be over quickly so we slowed down to 30 mph.He floored it and I followed and he got 2 cars on me then my car went full boost and went around him and put 3 on him before having to shut it down. I should have brake boosted it.

Wow you got alot of action lately... Good kill!!:)
Thanks. My car was down for a long time so I have a lot of pent up street racing lol. I have a lot of people I have need wanting to run. Hopefully I will get a go pro and put video up

Yes, please put a video up. Love to see them. Good kills. What state are you in? Every time I'm in my GN all i ever see are minivans or pickups. Lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Probably referring to the newer charger. And let's not forget the '71

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it was a newer charger. Yellow 4 door with the super bee emblem on the back of it. Sorry for the confusion. I am thinking he had a pro charger on it but not a 100 percent sure. It definitely had some power cause I beat a rt real bad in my wife's GTP.

Last edited:
I owned the same Superbee. If it was yellow it was a 2007 SRT8, 426 hemi with 425 hp. They only made the yellow in 2007. Strong car from a roll. Its only problem was it weighed 4100 lbs. so the lbs to hp ratio wasn't the best but it was still very fast. Same setup they have in the new SRT8 Challengers.
Nicely done. I've come back to the dark side. ;)

I owned the same Superbee. If it was yellow it was a 2007 SRT8, 426 hemi with 425 hp. They only made the yellow in 2007. Strong car from a roll. Its only problem was it weighed 4100 lbs. so the lbs to hp ratio wasn't the best but it was still very fast. Same setup they have in the new SRT8 Challengers.
Nicely done. I've come back to the dark side. ;)
Thanks for the info. Welcome back.

Well what happened to the mean chicken happened to me last night. Went to the track and some guy was starring at my car and at me and said to a friend, I think I know that car. That car is fast. He asked me if I raced him on the highway. I asked what he drove and he pointed to a newer yellow charger with the super re emblem on the back.:LOL:. I was like yeah, that was me.:D