Stall with anything other than very little throttle

ladodgers8

I don't have any idea what's going on. I'm sure Jack will look at it tomorrow and fix it. Trying to learn a little myself though. I'm attaching a log file that shows it happening. Car drives as long as you use just a hair of throttle. Anything more and it stalls out. It's possible it's not related to the tune, I suppose as well. Anyway take a look at the log file and see if anyone sees anything glaring? Thanks.
for the file, just remove the ".txt" from the file. Don't know why we can't upload log files.

Attachments

• stall 5.log.txt
    6.6 KB · Views: 74
I don't have any idea what's going on. I'm sure Jack will look at it tomorrow and fix it. Trying to learn a little myself though. I'm attaching a log file that shows it happening. Car drives as long as you use just a hair of throttle. Anything more and it stalls out. It's possible it's not related to the tune, I suppose as well. Anyway take a look at the log file and see if anyone sees anything glaring? Thanks.
for the file, just remove the ".txt" from the file. Don't know why we can't upload log files.
It could be a few things but if your getting the car looked at I think you should wait and see what they think.those guys have been working on buicks a long time and you could very well chase your tail with no success trying to figure things out.