Stage 2/stock Block/wait For Ta Performance

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
As the low ETS are becomming more and more to keep up with these jap cars. I own an 87GN i want to put cars into mid 10's safley. I do not want to hack car with roll bars and 20 gauges. Stage 2 is very expensive and very hard to find virgin blocks. The stock block can handle it but for how long and what needs to be done on the stock block to produce this kind of hp? what should be expected from ta performance? is it worth the wait?

NJturbo,

Reds right the girdle will help the 3.8 live longer, maybe Geno or Race Jace can chime in for additional info as they have done wonders with the 3.8.

However if you want to run mid 10's you do not have a choice but to put a rollbar in the car as well as firejacket etc. You may be able to get away with it once and I mean only once at Englishtown but a friend of mine a couple years ago ran a 10.4 without a bar and he did not get a warning, he got a personal invite up to the tower and was reprimanded. So only you can answer the question if it is worth it not to mention your own personal safety.