Spragless, non lock converters aren't for street cars!!!

I wish I had put in a PTC NLU 9.5 17 blade years ago. Last summer it was awesome on the street with the PTC and it pulls way harder now that I can put the power down instead of blow through the old 9/11 LU. Hardest part is putting the transgo NLU conversion valve while under the car lol, got it on my first try, still was quite the tricky job, but worth it.

I wish I had put in a PTC NLU 9.5 17 blade years ago. Last summer it was awesome on the street with the PTC and it pulls way harder now that I can put the power down instead of blow through the old 9/11 LU. Hardest part is putting the transgo NLU conversion valve while under the car lol, got it on my first try, still was quite the tricky job, but worth it.

Why would you do it under the car when it's out for a converter anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_6227.JPG
IMG_6224.JPG
Why would you do it under the car when it's out for a converter anyway?

Engine was out. Trans was in the car. I left it in so I could run new AN trans cooler lines and fittings rather than measure and guess. Was easy enough when I pulled the right valve. I accidentally took the other side out, which was not the right one. That was the only hard part really, putting that back in after assuming I didn't need whatever order it was stacked as, plus it was custom. Called my trans builder 1500 miles away and got it all figured out over the phone.