"Spotted" section

Daily Driver GN @ Famoso Raceway 2 Friday's ago. Started off very high 11's but got down to 11.6's on DR's. Friendly fairly young dude, goes by DankGN this website. Cool seeing a GN at drags, drew alotta attention.

Saw a nice looking GN going the opposite way on the 241 Tollroad this AM.
I was headed towards the 133 just before the toll plaza and saw you going the other direction...prolly on your way to Lou's. ;)
This was at around 9:10AM.
I was in my White 98 Landcruiser and flicking my brights at everyone going the opposite way cuz there was a po po sitting in the center section speed trapping the traffic going in your direction.

Saw a nice looking GN going the opposite way on the 241 Tollroad this AM.
I was headed towards the 133 just before the toll plaza and saw you going the other direction...prolly on your way to Lou's. ;)
This was at around 9:10AM.
I was in my White 98 Landcruiser and flicking my brights at everyone going the opposite way cuz there was a po po sitting in the center section speed trapping the traffic going in your direction.

"They" say you can get a ticket for flashing your lights. It's called obstruction of justice. Lame!

"They" say you can get a ticket for flashing your lights. It's called obstruction of justice. Lame!

"Flashing my lights? Whatever do you mean officer? That wasn't me."

That cop better have video.:cool:

I thought I was the only one left that still flashes! At least in mass.

To keep with the spirit of the thread, an 87 GN pulled into my work lot. in RI. I had a 5 minute conversation with the gentleman.
The car was in ok shape for a daily driver but almost every panel had a ding or small dent. I think he said it had around 125 on the clock.
He obviously knew what he had but didn’t know much. I was a guru for 15 minutes. :D
He even asked “what’s a scanmaster?” He hardly gets on it and just enjoys driving it around. It looked completely stock.
Says he picked it up for 9500.

D

Saturday Aug 17th. 9pm Exit of 405N at Western/ Del Amo.

Black T Type. Daily Driver looking. Sounded stock. Normal after market gauges. Heading South on Western.

Glendale, AZ @the Glendale aquatics center. Couldn't snap picture when I went back thirty min later it was gone. 1:30ish.

Anybody?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yesterday evening 615pm, 91 heading east near downey ave exit. Red/Orange t type. Looked like that one from the Born2Race movie. Caged. Looked very clean. Anyone here?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just saw a GN with what looked like black 18's with red pin strip, heading south on Rosemead blvd, just before 60 freeway