Southeast turbo aka SEturbo.com

I wanted to order a Translator a couple of years ago, and they talked me into getting the Gen 2 version instead- didn't need it-just wanted the original... ended up selling Gen 2(new in box) this year and got the original Translator... wish they would have just given me what I wanted... :confused:

It sucks to hear all this. I was just about to order a Hood Insulator/Liner from them and wanted to see their customer service reviews. :frown:
Anybody know any other vendor that supplies stock/custom hood liners? I really liked this one.

CRMHD1100_1.jpg

I am not willing to give them a try after hearing all this. Sprayed65, have you heard back from them?

this guy was at Reynolds one year. He had a customer there in a 20,xxx mile car that he put a fuel pump in for.

The guy breaks down at th track because they didn't use high pressure fuel line in the tank!!!

And to top it off, they did nothing to help the guy. Who, BTW, didn't have a screwdriver or any tools to help himself.

This is the good part. THEIR CUSTOMER, mind you...my buddy had to drop the tank and fix it for him so that he could get home. SEturbo sat in their trucks (as it was very cold) and watched.

I wouldn't let them fix my lunch. Much less my GN.

just an update....

Johnathan was very helpful and got all my stuff to me about two weeks ago. So long as all of the parts I received are the correct parts I will be fine. I am not angry or anything, I just needed to get the ball rolling. I never did try to email them until one guy replied he emailed them when he had an issue and it got taken care of, so for that I will try to take 10% of the blame though a phone call should always trump an email in my book.

With that said, I received all of my parts and will be installing them over the next month or two.

This needs to be a sticky

Didn't see this before I ordered my down-pipe and GN1 Valve covers. They said they didn't have one made up but promised they would have it in a week. That was on 17 May, 6 weeks ago. They ignore my emails and won't answer the phone. I finally got thru to them on the 16th of June and the said it would go out on the 20th. I'm now back to them not answering my calls or emails. They seem to move pretty quickly when charging my credit card. I wonder why they can't find the energy to do what they promised.

Didn't see this before I ordered my down-pipe and GN1 Valve covers. They said they didn't have one made up but promised they would have it in a week. That was on 17 May, 6 weeks ago. They ignore my emails and won't answer the phone. I finally got thru to them on the 16th of June and the said it would go out on the 20th. I'm now back to them not answering my calls or emails. They seem to move pretty quickly when charging my credit card. I wonder why they can't find the energy to do what they promised.

Call your credit card company NOW !! Tell them ya never got anything .. simple as that !!

Curiously, I've dealt with "SE Turbo" several times, (to buy some chromed a/c parts) and can't complain about them. There was only one time when it took a little longer than usual because they had to send a part that I ordered to be chromed before shipping it to me. They even gave me free shipping because there was a mistake about the price on their website. But overall, my dealings with them have been good and I'd have no reason not to buy from them again. :redface:

Claude.