south florida turbo buick club dyno day

jsta6

John 15:17
Is Saturday march 16th from 9am to 12pm good with ya'll?

Dyno is $125/hr. The owner wants to pull the cars through so that things will go faster, or we can designate one of the club members to pull them through. I don't care if he runs it.

We will get 3 pulls each and it will prolly cost $20 each.

The have a 70mph fan that flows 1400 cu ft of air.

I will start a list of people and give them a run time (9, 9:15, etc).

more later...

subsribe to the group newsletter:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sftbc_newsletter/

Hi if you guys are intrested i have access to a dyno in miami. I could give you guys a deal if there enough of you . We could even have a dyno shootout for braging rights . I have done this before with the supra club the high hp was 660 rwhp. I personal made 608 with my old combo . Let me know how many hours or how cars and i will give you a price .

he speaks!

wow. Its laz.:D

Yeah man. If you want to get something going let me know. I figure we will need it for three hours.

email me off line.

Re: he speaks!

Originally posted by jsta6
wow. Its laz.:D

He speaks! And not just over the phone whenever I break something. (Usually ever other WEEK!)

I have school on Saturdays at 9 A.M. so If we can make this happen down here in Miami it will be great for me. That way I won't miss that much of class.

Put me down for 9:00 A.M.

Shawn, sorry for not being able to make it last friday to the towers. The Florida section hasn't been busy lately so don't let the energy we had a few weeks ago die down!

What happened to the HYPE we had going?