Slammed Turbo Regal Picture Thread........

IMAG0728.jpg

Ride tech All the way Front and Back, except rear Bar it is a DSE... I copied from Scot @ GNS ..093.jpg 121.jpg I love his car

TurboDean87-
What type of headlights do you have? And I assume that you have a fiberglass rear bumper. I am really feeling the 1 piece bumper and fillers look.

The body kit is made by Lauren engineering. The head lights are BMW e36. Took a lot to fit them. Need new trim to fit them a little better. The body kit fits ok for fiberglass I'm not much of a paint or body guy. But I really like the one piece front and rear bumper.

Their made by giavanna. They call then Berlin. Their BMW bolt pattern. So I'm using spacers that convert gm to metric. 120.67 to 120. 1.30 and the wheels are 20 mm pos. offset. Gives about 4" back space on the front.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1398539638.369440.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1398539658.116850.jpg
i also had to modify the wheel well.much like the kit gns sells. I made mine out of steel. And the frame still needs more room at the parking brake cable..

Last edited:
The front I have to put a 1/8 spacer to fit. The rear are 6 inch back space but my car are mini tub I can squeeze that wheel in there without any problem. Front wheels are too wide the rub on the outside . I need smaller width for it not to rub the inner fender

Here is my pride and joy. I do scrape on most speed bumps so I try and avoid them. This car used to run outlaw pro street but I have left the suspension alone and just changed the valving on the shocks. Check out the crazy custom A-arms to keep the wheel base stock
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1407516613.865692.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1407516712.776331.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1407516793.045458.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Damn that is slammed are you running coil overs? Do you have any pictures of the suspension?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Damn that is slammed are you running coil overs? Do you have any pictures of the suspension?

Yes, coil overs all the way around. It has the complete TRZ suspension in front and ladder bar/tubs in the back. I think these cars are by far the baddest looking cars around once you get the stance right, so I did everything I could.