Set of 4 Draglites with new MT drag radials

turbo6mike

Mike Ruminski
I have a set of draglites for sale the fronts are skinnies 15x4 with MT sportman s/r radials 26x6x15 bought last summer like new and the rears are 15x7 with MT 255/60/15 drag radials with 3.5 backspacing.The drag radials are also like new.Includes lug nuts/washers and centers.The wheels are also like new and are cragor brand the centers dont have the stickers and are in OK shape.I would like to sell all together and pick only.I will have pics tomorrow.Im asking $850 for everything,theres almost $800 here just in tires.Thanks,Mike

I will have pics of the front tomorrow.I also took a picture of the back of the rims so you can see how clean they are.Thanks

OK Heres the bottom line.I will take $700 for everything or I can take drag radials off and keep for myself and sell for $600 for all 4 rims front tires,lug nuts and caps.Come and get them.This is a great deal!!!!!!!

How much for just the front tires shipped to nyc-10312? any pics of the front tires?

How about $300 plus shipping and boxes for the rims.I would say for a guess about $350 shipped to you.Let me know.Thanks,Mike

I'm interested in just the MT 255/60/15 drag radials. What percent tread is left? Thanks, _Tim

I would like for someone to buy rims before I break down and sell the tires.I dont need the rims but I could use the drag radials.They are in like new condition,a few burn outs maybe.

I will break down and sell just rear rims if anyone interested.I also can sell just front with tires for $350 shipped with tires.

I dont understand:( ??????Almost $1200 in this stuff if you bought new.Im trying to sell everything $700,drag radials are $400 by themselves.Come and get these:)

Heres the pics of the fronts.These are not the centers that come with it,the centers that come with it are the cone shaped ones.

Dude, I'm up here in Canada. If I lived close by to you I would've scooped them a long time ago. To the top for a wicked deal.