sean connerys gnx

pracingrev1140

hi all i guess i spelled that guys name right. any way i was talking to my dad, about gns and he told me that the guy from, the james bond movie sean c .that his gnx was stolen and that this radio talk show host, was making fun about it .saying things like all of the money this guy has. and he ride s around in a 87 buick .what nerve some people have ,the guy doesnt even know what he,s talking about i wish i could afford one of those gnx s o well ,tought i would vent a little bit .RR

when did this happen? recently? oh boy thats not cool, i wonder if theres any articles on it? humm, that sucks.

-Neil

Wasnt it Sean Penn? And i believe it was Howard Stern who didnt know what a GN was. But a bunch of guys called up right away and let him know what they were all about.

Scott

That was Sean Penn, not Sean Connery. BIIIIGGGG difference. ;)
No fake boobies on a GN, so I'm sure Stern didn't know squat.

It was found shortly after, pretty much gutted, according to local reports. And of course, his guns were missing as well. Nice to know these jerks are now more well armed. They can take their next GN from the driver at gunpoint. Saves all that time breaking in!

I read something similar in maxum a while ago. A celeb excess article making fun of a teen movie guy for spending part of his new found fortune on a $12,000 old 87 Buick. Seems sensible to me, 1st mil and im buying the turbo interceptor from "the wraith".

And another thing! where are these people that don't know what a GN is when i want to race?

Shame about the GN :( **** Sean Penn, we should've closed the border to that ******* and let him stay in Iraq so he could "feel sorry for the children" :rolleyes: