Scanmaster G Dim Display

Charles Young

C Young
I have love the G version of the SM and it has been flawless but today when I went out in the car I could not see anything at all on the display. Pulled over and found that if you shielded ambient light from the display you could see that it was working. When I pulled into the garage, you could see the display but it is very dim. When you turn the headlights on, all other gauges light up but not the SM. I have 12 V to the correct terminal and I believe a good ground.
Anybody else have this problem or any suggestions?

Thanks,
Charles

Contact TurboBob. Mine did that, and he was able to fix it.

some of the early ones have done that. Its no problem to fix, but it needs to come to me.

send me an email and we can get it taken care of.

Bob

Will do Bob, thanks! I will repeat what has been said many times here....... you are a great credit to the TB community and great to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T
some of the early ones have done that. Its no problem to fix, but it needs to come to me.

send me an email and we can get it taken care of.

Bob
Turbo Bob I am having the same problem with my scanmaster G. Is this fixable? Can I send to you?
Thanks.
Bryan

yes, no problem. send it on over and I will update it and send it back.

Bob

Same here, I will get it out in the next few weeks..

Hey bob bought my scanmaster g around this time last year and now I just took my syclone out of storage and my scanmaster g is very dim......how much does it cost to fix?

there is an update that fixes that, the unit needs to come though.

PM me for the shipping address if you need it

there is no charge for the update

there is an update that fixes that, the unit needs to come though.

PM me for the shipping address if you need it

there is no charge for the update
Ok and it has trouble connecting Bluetooth ....does the update fix that aswell

Dangit... Bob pm me the address to ship to please. Same dim issue but i have two new spares.