Savannah TR Owners/Drivers?

Good to know there is other Buick's in Savannah. I'm moving to Savannah and will be there mid October.

What time you headed out to the car show and from where? I am in Hinesville. Just moved here Sunday and getting familiar with the area.

Going out @ 9:30 to tybee... I'll look for u. There is a guy that will probably be there with a WE4. I'll be in my 87 gn

Anybody wanna meet up to get coffee?

Attachments

• IMG_1643.PNG
    IMG_1643.PNG
    560.8 KB · Views: 79
Just seen the post. I don't have internet at the house yet. Anybody wanna meet up this Saturday the 29th or Sunday the 30th for coffee?

Man I would however the car isn't running correctly ...idle is off however I think it maybe because a melted oil pressure plug. May be a couple of weeks. might as well finish the suspension while it's done.

Attention local and surrounding Buick owners. Coffee Sunday morning the 27th at the Starbucks on Abercorn across from the mall @ 8:30.

I plan on being there. Might be a little late as I fly back into Savannah late Saturday night.

My flight got delayed and I won't be back to Savannah in time to make this. Hopefully next time.