sale! need $ for scanmaster!!! gn wheels, nos caps, alum vac block, guage pod

buickbert

so im tryin to generate some cash for a scanmaster/ alky kit/ and on and on and on;

4 gn wheels (driver condition) 2 nice, 1 minor pits, 1 got a lil freaky with a curb -not terrible -$225 ($325 with nos caps)

5 gn wheel caps- 2 nos, boxes never opened, 2 nos boxes opened but never taken out of plastic, 1 i honestly dont know where i got it from, id also say driver quality, no deep scratches- $100 for the nos caps, $25 shipped on the "driver" one

y-pipe- aftermarket, from cat flange to mufflers, unknown origin- $50

single guage a pillar pod, gn grey, 2 screw holes for attachment -$15

wastgate- not sure if stock or not, held 20psi before #5 rod bearing fell asleep on the job- $40

stock fuel pressure regulator -$10

6 unknown fuel injectors - they read 280-150-218 on the side, would make for good mock up injectors or great projectiles when stray dogs wonder into your garage -$30

hid headlights - i bought these from evil bay a while back, look easy enough to hook up -$50

nos thermostat housing - looks to be cast iron, no o-ring -$25

aluminum vacuum block- dont know the origin of this but i dont need it -$35

my pics exceed the size on this site, ill gladly email the pics of anything

prices are negotiable (to a point), if you thinks some of these are overpriced, it might be the heat getting to me, please dont be rude and keep your comments to yourself, u wont get a response from me. will ship everything but the wheels and y pipe, would like to sell the wheels and the nos caps together, will deliver the wheels as far away as prescott, arizona for a bit of gas money and a 12 pack of bud light lime:biggrin:

everything located in tucson, arizona

buickbert

so im tryin to generate some cash for a scanmaster/ alky kit/ and on and on and on;

4 gn wheels (driver condition) 2 nice, 1 minor pits, 1 got a lil freaky with a curb -not terrible -$225 ($325 with nos caps)

5 gn wheel caps- 2 nos, boxes never opened, 2 nos boxes opened but never taken out of plastic, 1 i honestly dont know where i got it from, id also say driver quality, no deep scratches- $100 for the nos caps, $25 shipped on the "driver" one

wastgate- not sure if stock or not, held 20psi before #5 rod bearing fell asleep on the job- $40

6 unknown fuel injectors - they read 280-150-218 on the side, would make for good mock up injectors or great projectiles when stray dogs wonder into your garage -$30

hid headlights - i bought these from evil bay a while back, look easy enough to hook up -$50

prices are negotiable (to a point), if you thinks some of these are overpriced, it might be the heat getting to me, please dont be rude and keep your comments to yourself, u wont get a response from me. will ship everything but the wheels and y pipe, would like to sell the wheels and the nos caps together, will deliver the wheels as far away as prescott, arizona for a bit of gas money and a 12 pack of bud light lime:biggrin:

buickbert

ill give it til tuesday afternoon then its off to ebay with this stuff

buickbert

buickbert

Any bites?
Whats left?
have pmd you,
please check.
Jim

WOW! EBAY IS TOO DAMN CONFUSING SO HERE WE GO AGAIN

NEW PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 gn wheels (driver condition) 2 nice, 1 minor pits, 1 got a lil freaky with a curb -not terrible -$215 ($315 with nos caps) + SHIPPING

5 gn wheel caps- 2 nos, boxes never opened, 2 nos boxes opened but never taken out of plastic, 1 i honestly dont know where i got it from, id also say driver quality, no deep scratches- $90 for the nos caps, $20 shipped on the "driver" one + SHIPPING

y-pipe- aftermarket, from cat flange to mufflers, unknown origin , MAKE YOUR OWN DUAL EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!!- $40 + SHIPPING

wastgate- not sure if stock or not, held 20psi before #5 rod bearing fell asleep on the job- $30 SHIPPED

stock fuel pressure regulator -$8 SHIPPED

6 unknown fuel injectors - they read 280-150-218 on the side, would make for good mock up injectors or great projectiles when stray dogs wonder into your garage - PAY FOR SHIPPING AND THERE YOURS! I CANT STAND LOOKING AT THESE

hid headlights - i bought these from evil bay a while back, look easy enough to hook up -$40 + SHIPPING

nos thermostat housing - looks to be cast iron, no o-ring -$20 SHIPPED

aluminum vacuum block- dont know the origin of this but i dont need it -$30 SHIPPED

prices are negotiable (to a point), if you thinks some of these are overpriced, it might be the heat getting to me, please dont be rude and keep your comments to yourself, u wont get a response from me. would like to sell the wheels and the nos caps together, will deliver the wheels as far away as prescott, arizona for a bit of gas money and a 12 pack of bud light lime

buickbert

buickbert