Ripped Off By Gbody Parts

Hello 2ASSpire. Thank you for your reply.

I would like to say, that you are a cry baby whine gut. The irony behind that statement, is I learned that in second grade, and have not used it since. I would also like to mention that not only am I dense and illiterate, but I also have a touch of attention deficit disorder. With that said, I couldn't get past the first sentence of your bullshit.

Funny thing is, I have the same piece of crap dual gauge holder that I just put in my car. Luckily, I bought it second hand from the first unfortunate soul who probably bought it new, shortly before he realized it fit like crap.

Moving forward, I hope you find resolve between you and Brian. I've not personally ordered from him based on previous threads like yours, and can tell you they did mess up a few of my friends orders, one which arrived yesterday.

Now, as I'm finishing up this response and imagining where I could have better spent my time, I don't think it was a total waste. I did get to use a second grade phrase, I demonstrated the ability to use proper grammar, and I also showed sympathy, which I rarely do. By no means however, is this in any way shape or form, an apology.
I sill think you are a mustang driving, Hillary Clinton voting, whine gut cry baby no good weenie.:p

Have a great evening!!

Elky.

Last edited:
It's just amazing that we spend tens of thousands of dollars fixing up and maintaining these cars with top notch shiny billet, polished, and chrome goodies to find most of us have the same turd part in plain site. Are we just that desperate for gauges or are we just a bunch of stupid asses buying a part from an even stupider ass hole that's now somehow the smart one sitting on a pile of our cash. Oh Mr. Mike us fools who wanna spool have a job for you sir.

Anyone on this board who suggests another member kill them self, as Mr Elky did above, apparently thinking it is funny or somehow "smart" should be banned for life. I think we are better than that, at least most are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone on this board who suggests another member kill them self, as Mr Elky did above, apparently thinking it is funny or somehow "smart" should be banned for life. I think we are better than that, at least most are.

"Kill yourself" is a great line while hurling insults.

FYI no one really kills themselves.

If they were to, then they had other serious issues at hand.

D

Wow.

Did you get your Hillary vote in?

Last edited:

Lighten up Francis .save the PC crap for someplace else :nailbiting:

Reactions: WH1
It's just amazing that we spend tens of thousands of dollars fixing up and maintaining these cars with top notch shiny billet, polished, and chrome goodies to find most of us have the same turd part in plain site. Are we just that desperate for gauges or are we just a bunch of stupid asses buying a part from an even stupider ass hole that's now somehow the smart one sitting on a pile of our cash. Oh Mr. Mike us fools who wanna spool have a job for you sir.

I hear you but to me and probably many off you it makes perfect sense as to why many have gotten stung on this piece of crap..

I mean, I spent a serious amount of time researching every other expensive detail of my build as you can see from a few images below..

I’m sure this is no different for many of you as well!!

So Then it comes down to the little inexpensive details, like finding a gauge pod on ebay..

Looks good.. Right?

Doesn’t indicate that it would have any fitment issues in the description… Right?

Looks pretty Reasonably priced Right?.. Yes..

OK!!! Click on purchase and life is good? Wrong..

As you can clearly see from what I have in my car, The price of the part is incidental along with the time wasted dealing with this.

His lack of character and honesty really rubbed me wrong though..

Thus why I took the time to report on these serious flaws.

Respectfully,

Matt

2na2lup.jpg

25k0bup.jpg

22mfqc.jpg

zo6u03.jpg

Hello 2ASSpire. Thank you for your reply.

I would like to say, that you are a cry baby whine gut. The irony behind that statement, is I learned that in second grade, and have not used it since. I would also like to mention that not only am I dense and illiterate, but I also have a touch of attention deficit disorder. With that said, I couldn't get past the first sentence of your bullshit.

Funny thing is, I have the same piece of crap dual gauge holder that I just put in my car. Luckily, I bought it second hand from the first unfortunate soul who probably bought it new, shortly before he realized it fit like crap.

Moving forward, I hope you find resolve between you and Brian. I've not personally ordered from him based on previous threads like yours, and can tell you they did mess up a few of my friends orders, one which arrived yesterday.

Now, as I'm finishing up this response and imagining where I could have better spent my time, I don't think it was a total waste. I did get to use a second grade phrase, I demonstrated the ability to use proper grammar, and I also showed sympathy, which I rarely do. By no means however, is this in any way shape or form, an apology.
I sill think you are a mustang driving, Hillary Clinton voting, whine gut cry baby no good weenie.:p

Have a great evening!!

Elky.

Nice!

Let’s recap without insults.. Shall we?

1. A slight on the member name… Good one

2. Second grade insults at the start and end with some self-deprecating humor mixed in. Nice touch

3. You agree the part is garbage, and don’t trust Gbody parts. Glad to hear you’re now home with me on this. However, If it sickens you to agree with me then please take comfort knowing you agree with many others.

4. Your friend is now having trouble with the same vendor. Not surprised

5. I’d vote for Satan. I suppose this is possible since I live in occupied Illinois. However, I can tell you it’s never going to happen.

6. And Last I drive a Ford Mustang… Again, possible but no.. Adding a Scooby Doo ( Subaru ) would have been a nice touch too.

Please don’t read too much into the crap above as I was just having some fun with the conversation as it sounded like you were now as well..

On the serious side, sincere thanks for your wish that a resolution may happen. At this point, it would primarily benefit him to do so.

Unfortunately, as you can see from his response to my reasonable Ebay communications, I knew that this was just not in the cards and thus why I came in here ticked off and loaded for bear.

Did I come off as Whiny because of the low cost of the part? Perhaps.

However, in order to benefit others, it should come as no surprise that I have wasted multiple times the worth of that part in screwing around with this.

Again, it was worth it to shine some truth to others that may not get out as cheap because of the core principles he lacks as clearly detailed in this thread.

I have said my peace and think this thread has now finished its course..

Time to move on folks!!

Respectfully,

Matt

If that's true that does suck..To this I would add that I also see there are still a number of people that think hes a "Swell Guy"

Fortunately for me, since I have an LS Swap, I don't need him.

My only regret is that I let enough time lapse that my ability to ding him on ebay feedback expired. I honestly am considering on ordering another just to warn others on ebay about this guy..

Thanks to all for your feedback,

Regards,

Matt
Well this great news to me, I was going to purchase yet for some reason held back! Thankyou for the feedback

I ditched my lotek pds and got a GNS pod that bolts next to the dash, not the a pillar. Looks much less ricey and is a solid piece.