Rick Hunts job...FED Bravo .

X Ray

The GNX changed my life!
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I thought I would post a couple video links to the Fed Brave military demonstrator vehicle that I was hired to help build. I worked for several year in building prototype vehicles and this was buy far the most complex vehicle I have ever worked on. I has a twin turbo diesel V8 and it is also a hybrid vehicle with a A123 battery.
The goal of the vehicle was to show how fuel efficient we could make a troop carrier.
In the first video you will see I am the one with the bald head LOL. The time laps took over six months. Hope you enjoy. O yes the frame is all chrome molly and we made from scratch 98 % of the vehicle. The second shows the vehicle in action.

Hey Rick very cool vid.,thanks for sharing. BTW, the block the you drove down to Richard Clarks back in January, is finally being put together by Richard, thanks again.
Ray

Very cool!

Do you need longer A arms in front?

They look short on that vehicle for some reason. Limiting the suspension.
No?

No it worked really well and it is all new billet design with air ride suspension and note the front sway bar is through the front tube.....is that cool or what.
ADDED PICTURES

Attachments

• FED1.jpg
    FED1.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 100
  • FED2.jpg
    FED2.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 89
  • FED3.jpg
    FED3.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 108
  • FED4.jpg
    FED4.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 88
  • FED5.jpg
    FED5.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 86
  • FED6.jpg
    FED6.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 90
Hey @X Ray I found this post you were talking about yesterday, very cool stuff! It was great seeing you yesterday and hanging out at the track!