Revolution X roller cam

Im running the middle cam.

All kinds of power, nice smooth idle in a 109 block, I had the motor up to 6200 once and it made power all the way up there. I didnt do the install (machine shop did) but it cant be that hard. I do have ported heads and a 67BB which Im sure helps but Im sure it would work fine on an unported head if thats what ur running.

i have one of these too the 210/215 its a nice idle but i dont have much experience with cams so im no expert everybody seems to think i have a v8 with it

All kinds of power, nice smooth idle in a 109 block, I had the motor up to 6200 once and it made power all the way up there.
What more can you say. I think it's extra cool that the idle is so smoth. Mine just loves to rev. It never runs out of power. You'll never float a valve again.

Does any body have any video of their car idling??

I am also considering this for my build.

Thanks in advance

I must say i love the response and gas milage from a solid roller cam. so i can imagine how sweet this cam will be. look like a nice grind to me for street app.

I will see if i and take a video clip of my TR at idle, this require storage removal...:biggrin: Think i`ll do some cleaning

i like mine it has good power looks like you have a similar combo to me i just need to get some suspension work done. Nocooler on the board here tuned my car for me today and it runs great. i can make a sound clip for you but i do have flowmasters so its loud as crap i hate them

11.00s in ur future.

I will probably go with the 210/215 cam. I have ported iron heads....thoughts????

Not really sure how big ur turbo is but if its like my old t63e U will have no problems going 11.0 on conservative boost levels (22 lbs). I think U have enough injector already so slap it in and go have some fun! U better buy a set of drag radials too or u will end up on somebodys lawn.

Not really sure how big ur turbo is but if its like my old t63e U will have no problems going 11.0 on conservative boost levels (22 lbs). I think U have enough injector already so slap it in and go have some fun! U better buy a set of drag radials too or u will end up on somebodys lawn.

My turbo is a PT6152E, it's good for up to 650 Horsepower. I have the alky kit I will be adding too.....I was thinking high 10's with the new cam and alky kit.......I agree on the drag radials!!!!!!!