Reproduction rims Finally ;), THEY HAVE ARRIVED 12-3-03 Read

Originally posted by ttypewhite
The quality of the GNX 10" rims are sweet. When I got my set back from brian I was drooling like a baby after a breast feeding. Then I mounted them on my tires and through it on the car, and wow does it ever spread out my footprint from the back. Top notch stuff, top notch service, and a top notch guy to deal with. I would recommend Brian to anybody. I get a lot of complements on the rims.

Hi Mike
I noticed that you had your GTA rims widened.I was looking at this also.I usually keep the 16's on up front and run the enkin look alike with the hoosiers drag tire on for the street and a set of welds with mickey thompson and skinnys up fron for the drags. But just driving around, I leave all the 16's on with the new Mickey Thompson drag radials(they really do hook good by the way)

Now with you rim being 10 inch wide...what tires can you run on the back?

I always tend to stick with a goodyear Z tire,but something tells me they dont make them just like the 255\50\16 that I use on the back.

Brian, I would like to thank you on the incredible job you did designing these wheels and getting them on the market. I absolutely love them, they look like brand new oem. The only gripe I have is the lug nuts.. I threw them out. I bought lugs that have a larger seating surface to them, I feel more comfy with these. Here is a pic, I am so happy I got them!

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 393
Just ordered 2- 15x8's for the back. Can't wait to get a set of drag radials on them so that I will finally have some traction below 30mph. Thanks Brian for an awesome wheel.

Carl