replacement bumper fillers

ffej

hi i know this has been discussed alot but i couldnt find any recent threads on it. what are your opinions on best replacement bumper fillers like to get some before good weather. thanks!!,jeff

hi i know this has been discussed alot but i couldnt find any recent threads on it. what are your opinions on best replacement bumper fillers like to get some before good weather. thanks!!,jeff
There are only two types of bumper fillers I would recommend, if you want the one piece section for the rear you can't go wrong with spoolfool ( excellent product). If you want the two piece section rear and front fillers, I would recommend Goodmark brand fillers ( excellent product as well.)

thanks for info and the link i was leaning torward spoolfool but wanted to make sure.

I just put on some spoolfool fillers myself last weekend and everything fits and looks top notch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just installed my spoolfool front fillers,they fit awesome and really don't need to be painted until I do the whole car!! They look and fit great.

I've had both Spoolfool and original style replacements. For 98% of people Spoolfool's will probably be the best way to go. No need to paint (if your car is black) and the one piece rear filler is a nice improvement over the original 2 piece design. But there is always those that want to remain as close to factory stock as possible, and the soft original style replacements fill that gap better than fiberglass. Both have their place depending on what is important to you.

I actually have two brand new oem general motors factory bumper fillers that I was going to install on my car,i bought them a few years back from someone local and I figured since that my car is no where near stock and will never be,i may end up selling them to someone that wants original front fillers for that stock resto project

I recommend Spoolfools as well.

If you have a black car, you do not need to have them painted unless you have a high-point show car.

You will need to remove the back bumper to install them, but the fronts can be done with the bumper on (although I did remove mine ).

Spool fool has nice productS. I just purchased a front rear set of GOODMARK. I wanted to retain the factory look. If I wasn't I would love the spool fool rear. I would say away from the sets for 150.00 in addition I would also stay away from NOS. They were junk in 1987 and I'm sure they didn't get better with age....

thanks for all responses my car is all stock low mile but i dont show it so i think ill go with the spoolfools