Recommendations for a transmission?

Buick Beginner

Where is my $$$ going?
Central Florida Guys,
I seem to be one of the unlucky people plagued with the old "Hard 1-2 shift at part throttle, mushy 1-2 at WOT" problem. I've read a number of posts of people with the same problem but yet no-one seems to know what the real trouble is, therefore, can any one recommend a Turbo car transmission EXPERT in or around the Tampa Florida area? Of course when I say expert I mean a guy who talks about bands and servos in his sleep and can troubleshoot like crazy. Any help is much appreciated. - BB:confused:

We're not in Tampa, but we're not too far.......if you need help, give my dad a call at the shop tomorrow- 352-873-3343

I have the exact same problems you decribe. I found a local guy(Steve) in Daytona that can rebuild 200R4's. He owns 1-2 GN's and has rebuilt a few local members tranny's. I'm getting mine done next week and plan to do a write up in our local newsletter.

re

I use bruce from Performance trans 916-739-0510 his prices my be a little higher then others but he stands by his work he's strait to the point no Bs any questions he takes the time to help you as well. most of the locals I'v delt with here in florida well lets just say I was not very satisfied. exclueding Victory trans in Ocala I have never delt with them.

My opinion
Jesse