Recently at local boneyard...

Sal 87WE2

--NONE--
Saw a Monte Carlo SS, interior had been gutted, front end was wrecked and intake manifold was removed.

Saw about 3 diff 3rd gen camaros with F41 suspensions and thought about taking off sway bar but $30 seemed a little bit on the high side and since i dont need one right now i know i can always get one later. Saw some Gbody braces on 4 diff vehicles but again, didnt need any and on a budget right now.
Did the usual sweep for the aluminum rad supports still nothing. I thought i had a mini starter but someone took the whole engine out of the camaro LT1. May head out there again next sunday, we'll see.

Yes, are you thinking about using that one in your buick?

I have a 8.5 A body rear I was thinking about but if I can get a G body 8.5 it would save me a lot of headache. I've got a 7.5 with posi right now but I doubt it will hold with what I'm doing to the car.

LOL You might want to go see what's in the car and then PM me. We just might be able to work it so both of us get something out of it..

I have a 8.5 A body rear I was thinking about but if I can get a G body 8.5 it would save me a lot of headache. I've got a 7.5 with posi right now but I doubt it will hold with what I'm doing to the car.

I think the monte rears were 7.5 also. Pretty sure only turbo buicks and 442/hurst olds' were the only ones with the 8.5

LOL You might want to go see what's in the car and then PM me. We just might be able to work it so both of us get something out of it..

haha, the rear is there but i have no interest in it. only thing i wanted was the brake pedal, so i took it ;)