Rare Regal Limited V8 Car For Sale

Dennis Kirban

Car is a 1987 Regal Limited V8. This is the very first V8 example we have ever bought. While its a well known fact Buick built 1,035 Turbo powered 1987 Limiteds, it is unknown how many 1987 Limiteds were made that had the Y56 and WO2 package.

The WO2 is the black out package, and Y56 combined with the FE3 package gives it basically the same suspension quick steering, leather wrapped wheel , T wheels, T emblems etc in other words the Turbo look minus the turbo hood and front air dams. Its very unusual for a Limited to have a black out package.

Making this car even more desirable, its a hardtop, white with grey pillow split seats with fold down armrest. Garaged since 1987 with 64,400 actual miles. Not one single dent or ding in it. Not even a scratch is on this car. All the black trim is perfect and looks close to new (no fading). The bumpers would pass for brand new. All the original bumper fillers are still soft and have ZERO cracks. Even the upper dash panel is perfect and the horn collar is not cracked.

Most of the paint is original. AC blows ice cold. Everything works except the power antenna. Every weatherstrip is absolutely perfect. Doors shut like they did on day one. The drivers seat is as nice as the passenger seat. Door panels equally as nice.

Headliner will need to be redone soon. Otherwise interior is as close to perfect as you will find. Engine runs quiet. A nice unusual cruiser. The perfect candidate for a sleeper either by dropping a 455 Buick in it or a Turbo engine. Car was never undercoated and the gas tank is still silver.

At some point Mr AMC Guy will post a photo of the car under this thread.. The projected price is under $7995.00. If you are interested email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

We would email you more details and over 50 photos.

Car fax is clean and new owner will get the phone number of the person who owned the car previousily. Car has no odors and never smoked in. The bumpers could be boxed in a GM box and be sold for new, they are that nice!

You would be hard pressed to find an example to match the quality of this car at this price. Car would qualify easily for survivor class at a car show its 95% original. Car has aftermarket wheels on it that are similar to the T rims. Original wheels where stolen years ago. Rides on four fairly new BF Goodrich tires. I have all the glove box manuals and key blanks.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Appreciate Mr AMC Guy for posting photo of the latest car we have available. As I stated earlier if you are interested simply email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com I have about 50 photos I can send and a detailed description. This car is extremely nice inside outside and underneath.

The projected price is under $7995.00

denniskirban@yahoo.com

1304568910.jpg

Few points of interest since the photo of my car is up. The body side molding is factory and its the stick on style. The pin stripes is factory painted on.

Every emblem is perfect and where it should be. I am curious does anyone recognize the wheels. They were put on back in 1988. The center is a metal black center with no name on them. Not a wheel I am familar with.

No cracks in the roof area. I did install the 4 left out (missing) lower body bushings. The plush Limited carpet is like mint.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I saw one of these at the woodward cruise last year looked exactly the same but the guy donked it ......

I checked with the owner he doesn't recall what brand the wheels are however he said the caps fell apart so he installed these metal black caps from another wheel. That may be why it is difficult to determine what make wheels these are.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Quick Update on my Limited V8 Regal

I now have it priced. The price is $7495.00. Buyer will get a copy of the car fax, which is clean, also the previous owner says I can give the new owner his phone number. Also, new owner gets 10% off for the first 30 days off any of our website catalog parts.

I did install all 4 of the missing/left over body bushings. Each bolt came right out. Interesting enough both rear sway bar and front sway bar still has the GM parts sticker still on it. Not in great shape, but being it is a paper sticker its amazing the stickers are still visible.

This car can be enjoyed as it is or its a prime candidate for another powerplant if you have a drivetrain and a badly rusted body.

Car has 2 sets of keys, key blanks, and all the glove box booklets including the owners manual.

denniskirban@yahoo.com